An event of this magnitude requires a great deal of resources. Therefore, we are seeking individuals, group, and businesses to donate and sponsor the Delran Night Out.
How to Participate
There are multiple ways to contribute to Delran Night Out. You can either contribute to the event or sponsor financially.
1: Contribute An Entertainment Element
First, you can contribute a substantial entertainment element to the event using your own individuals or hire a private vendor. If you would prefer your group or business actually be physically involved during the day of the event, this option is perfect for you. However, there are some foundational requirements. The contribution must further advance the entertainment mission and value of the event and there must be a level of quality engagement with event guests. Therefore, merely setting up a conference table to hand out promotional items would not further the entertainment mission. While we understand the importance of marketing for contributors (and welcome the multiple benefits) we strongly believe that high-quality entertainment elements with guest engagement are better received by residents and help contribute to a better event. In fact, the more entertainment elements there are, the longer guests stay!
Example of acceptable contributions:
- Insurance company hiring a magician
- Gym running ninja warrior course
- Baseball club purchasing and running a speed pitch machine
- Club purchasing and managing a dunk tank
- The options are endless. We want your creative ideas! Everything from arts and crafts to games!
2. Financially Sponsor
Second, you may sponsor purely financially from the list of options below. This includes funding either a specific aspect of the event (ex: food court or water station) or sponsoring the event as a whole. This is a wonderful option for groups or businesses that cannot attend the event but would like to support the community.
General Event Sponsor
For those who want to sponsor the event as a whole:[easy-pricing-table id=”5728″]
Sponsor a Specific Portion of the Event
Further, rather than sponsor the event as a whole, a business may sponsor a specific aspect or area, for example that parallels their business model:
- The Band – $2500
- Ex: “The XYZ Band Presented by Your Business Name“
- The Entertainment Section – Contact for details
- Includes the stage and center of the event
- The Food Court – Contact for details
- The Inflatables Section – Contact for details