Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer


Pet Licenses

Under NJ State law, residents must license their dogs and under Local law license their cats. 

Renewal period of your pet license(s) is January, after January 31st, there is an additional fee of $5.00 and after February 28th there is an additional fee of $10.00. An exception to the additional fees applies to those residents whose pet is newly acquired or recently moved into the community. 

New residents must obtain their pet license(s) within 30 days. To register your pet you must provide proof of rabies vaccination and proof of spaying or neutering. With respect to the rabies vaccination, State regulation requires that the vaccination carry through to November of the licensing year.

The cost for pet license(s) are as follows:

  • Spayed or neutered dogs $14.00
  • Unaltered $18.00
  • Spayed or neutered cats $13.00
  • Unaltered cats $14.00

Residents can also deposit their pet license application and fee in the drop off box located in the front of the municipal building next to the US mail box.

Application for Pet License

Raffle and Bingo Licenses

Unless your organization is established for religious purposes or is associated directly with an organization established for religious purposes, registration with the Division of Consumer Affairs Charities Registration Section is most likely required. If you have questions regarding registration with the Division of Consumer Affairs’ Charities Registration Section, please call (973) 504-6215.

In order to conduct a raffle drawing or conduct a bingo game a qualified organization must apply to the Office of Legalized Games of Chance Control Commission for an identification number. The form necessary for applying for an identification number is available at the Municipal Clerk’s office. Once you have received your ID number you must then complete the necessary documentation obtained at the Municipal Clerk’s office. If you are interested in conducting a raffle or bingo, please contact the Municipal Clerk at 856-461-7734 Extension 100 or you can download the forms at:

Special Permit for Social Affairs

(Permit may be issued only to Bona-Fide Non-Profit Organizations)

Application must be accompanied by a fee of $100.00 per day for Civic, Religious or Educational Organizations: $150.00 per day for all other Non- Profit organization payable with a money order or check made out to the order of the Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control.

An organization applying for the first time must submit proof of Non-Profit Status in New Jersey. Combination of certificate of incorporation, charter or by-laws, federal tax exempt certificate, financial records and membership list (names and addresses included are acceptable forms of proof.

The Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control reserves the right to request additional information if documentation submitted is not sufficient. Application must be submitted to the Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the affair.

Applications are available through the Municipal Clerk or by calling 856-461-7734 Extension 100 or by downloading the form from