The Fire District was established February 1969 and is overseen by the Board of Fire Commissioners. The Board of Fire Commissioners consists of 5 publicly elected members. They are responsible for the apparatus, firehouses
- Charles Kendra – President
- Joseph Parento III – Vice President
- James Bauer – Secretary
- James Turcich – Treasurer
- Anthony Quaciari – Asst. Treasurer
- John V. Martino – Chief of the Department
- Joseph M. Cunningham, Sr. – Deputy Chief of the Department
- Angela Bauer – Clerk of the Board
The Board of Fire Commissioners hold their public meeting on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 7:30 P.M. The meetings are held at the Township Building, 900 Chester Avenue in the Fire District Office training room.
The telephone number for the District Office is (856) 461-5474.
The Bureau of Fire Prevention and the Local Enforcement Agency are also part of Delran Township Fire District #1. These agencies are headed up by Fire Official Walter Bauer.
Selling your house? You will need to have your house inspected before you go to settlement, click here and complete the attached form and send it to the Fire District Office, 900 Chester Avenue, Delran, NJ 08075.
The fire department has two stations
- Station 231 at 9 S. Bridgeboro Street
- Station 232 at their brand new station at 1020 Chester Avenue.
To learn more about the Delran Fire Department, please visit http://www.delranfire.org