October 26, 2019
Gates open at 2 pm. Event starts at 2:30 pm
Delran Community Park
Candy | Costume Contest | Car Decoration Contest | Prizes | Fun
Event Location & Schedule
- Location: Delran Community Park- 12 Hartford Rd, Delran, NJ 08075
- Time: The gates open at 2:00 PM. All cars are asked to be in the parking lot, in position, by 2:30 PM.
- Gates will close at 2:30 PM and all cars must remain parked, for safety’s sake, until the event ends at 4:30 PM.
- Special activities such as a costume contest and car decoration contest will be held throughout the day.
Participation Requirements & Suggestions
- Come dressed in your Halloween costumes. Parents and guardians are engaged to participate.
- We suggest decorating your car with either something that compliments your costume or something completely different.
- You must come with treats for approximately 300 children. This is important because without treats the event is not possible.
Reserve a Ticket
- Ticket registrations are online only. Click the red button below to reserve a ticket.
- Registration will open on Saturday, October 5th, at 10 AM and close when all slots are filled.
- One (1) ticket reserves one (1) car parking space. Therefore, a family only needs one ticket. The ticket represents the car, for example, which may include parents, guardians, and multiple children.
- One ticket per Delran household.
- Only children accompanied by parents in a registered car will be allowed to participate.
- No walks in are permitted.
- No drop off of unaccompanied children will be permitted.
Reserve a ticket by clicking the red button below: