A 41 year Delran resident, Lynn and his new bride, Sue, chose their first Delran home on Lichtenthal Street, moved to Moreland Drive, and then to their current home on Cranberry Lane. Their daughter, Robyn, who was born and raised in Delran, now resides with her husband in Westmont, NJ.
Lynn’s career started in a quality control position for General Motors. He left for a sales job at ADT/Tyco Security Services where he worked his way up to become the General manager and then the Director of Operations-North Eastern United States.
Before he retired, Lynn spent 10 years with Weichert Realtors, helping Delran and area families through the process of finding the most important purchase of their lives.
Lynn is currently retired enjoying the time to travel, volunteer, and serve his community.
- Delran Business Association Member/Board of Dir.
- Delran Zoning Board (5 years) Member/Chair (3 yrs.)
- New Jersey Burglar & Fire Alarm Assoc. Member/Board of Dir.
- American Society of Industrial Security Member
- Delran Board of Education (16 years) Member/President (6 yrs.)
- Troy Singleton Citizen Advisory Committee Participant
- Saddler’s Woods Conservation Association Member
- Notably, Lynn spearheaded an effort to gain improved relations between the Board of Education and the Town Council.
During his tenure on the Delran BOE:
- The Morris Burton Performing Arts Center was dedicated
- The new science and technology wing at the high school became a reality.
- The Delran School system received national recognition as a “Blue Ribbon Lighthouse School”.
- Most notably, while Lynn was on the BOE, they held the line on budget increases. In some years a zero or negligible increase was achieved.