Gary is the Manager of the Medford Motor Vehicle Commission office. This agency currently handles only vehicle work including initial titles and registrations or renewals. Handicap, Veterans or Purple Heart placards are issued and license plates can be surrendered at the Medford agency.
Prior to the MVC, Gary worked for 10 years as the Vice President of Marketing for a technology company in the mortgage industry in Trevose, PA, and is a business owner active in the entertainment business. He has been active in numerous civic and charitable endeavors like the March of Dimes, the American Cancer Society, the ALS Association, and the Red Cross.
While attending the township’s meetings since 1998, he felt a need for more people to be involved and for the residents to be better informed. Gary’s hardworking approach to community service has delivered results to those looking for easier access to township information. They can find it on this website and on his original website: delran.net.
- A resident of Delran for over 45 years
Gary has lived in the same neighborhood since he was 15 years old. When he married Julie over 25 years ago, he welcomed Julie’s daughter, Germaine, to their home. Just over a year later, they had Nina and six years later, Rose.
Germaine is now married to Ryan and the mother of his grandson, Padraig and granddaughter, Brighid. Germaine is an elementary teacher in Maryland. Nina is a graduate of Rider University and working locally in Sales and Marketing and Rose is a Senior at BCIT specializing in her passion, Information Technology.
- Mayor of Delran Township Currently
- Member of Township Council from 2008 to 2020 (Council President 2008-2010, 2012-2020)
- Owner of Delran.net since 2000. This community-oriented website was the first Delran website that brought voter information, meeting schedules, meeting minutes, and more to the Delran residents
- March of Dimes Committee Member – Fundraising Committee, Volunteer for Walk for Babies, the Golf for Babies fundraiser and Born to Shine Gala and Harvest Ball.
- “3 Gallon Pin” from the American Red Cross for Blood Donations
- Knights of Columbus – St. John Neumann Council 1436 (Third Degree)
- St. Charles Borromeo – Member of parish and Director of the Communications Ministry
- Planning Board Member since 2008
- Founded and Charter Member of Delran Historical Society