Delran Summer Camp Program will run July 11th – 15th & August 1st – 5th, Monday through Friday, from 10 AM to 1 PM.
You will be required to pre-register by completing the 2022 Delran Summer Camp Waiver & Release Form. Children are welcome to come as often as they like. We will have a series of stations with crafts and games for your child to enjoy.
A few things parents should remember to help make this program a success:
1. Camp hours are 10am to 1pm. Please make sure that children are picked up on time. There will be no counselors in the park after 1pm.
2. If it is raining, camp will be canceled. If it starts to rain during camp, please be prepared to pick up your child early.
3. We will have a daily check-in process to verify your child’s name, a designated adult for drop-off/pick-up, and emergency phone numbers.
4. We expect your children to behave and be respectful of others and property. Any child who does not follow the rules will be asked not to return.
5. It is a long day of fun and games. Please be sure your child comes wearing sunscreen. Your child should bring a towel, water bottle, and snack (if desired)!
6. Because the park is a public place, we cannot prevent non-campers from playing at the park. All camp counselors will be wearing marked camp shirts for easy identification. Please remind your child not to talk to strange adults and they should not leave the park area with anyone other than the adult designated for pick-up. If a problem arises ask them to seek out a counselor.
Please note that the fire truck will arrive EVERY DAY at 12PM for the kids to cool off and enjoy some water fun!
Any questions or concerns please call Eva Jackson-Conner @ 609.304.4730
The success of the Delran Summer Camp is partially due to the hard work that the counselors give daily. If you are interested in volunteering, register below.