MEETING HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL AUGUST 6, 2020. NO ADDITIONAL NOTICE WILL BE PROVIDED.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE, that in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-6 et seq., and in consideration of Executive Order No. 103, issued by Governor Murphy on March 9, 2020, declaring a State of Emergency and a Public Health Emergency in the State of New Jersey, the Township of Delran does hereby notify the public that to protect the health, safety and welfare of our citizens while ensuring the continued functioning of government, the meeting of the Delran Township Planning Board scheduled for July 2, 2020 at 7:00 P.M., 900 Chester Avenue, Delran, New Jersey will be held electronically through Zoom. Members of the public who wish to participate in the meeting should follow the instructions set forth in this notice. Instructions will also be placed on the Township website at www.delrantownship.org. Individuals who register as set forth in this notice will be able to attend the meeting virtually and will be afforded the opportunity to provide public comment.
1.Register as an attendee prior to the meeting through Zoom by visiting https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_LBNHz-ezSDWFFh8o3V2eWw; OR
2. For those wishing to attend by phone dial in using one of the following numbers: 1 (929) 205-6099; 1 (301) 715-8592; 1 (312) 626-6799; 1(669) 900-6833; 1 (253) 215-8782; 1 (346) 248-7799 use the Webinar ID: 835 6492 7900
3. For individuals who cannot register for Zoom digitally or dial into the meeting they may submit written comments/questions by contacting the Board Secretary via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the meeting, up until July 2, 2020 at 4:30 P.M. The comments/questions must include the individual’s name and address, which will be read into the record.
Meeting Participation Rules:
- All participants will be set to “listen only.”
- If a participant that has registered for the Zoom meeting would like to comment during the portion of the meeting set aside for public participation, they must click the “Raise Hand” button and the host will unmute the participant to allow for comment.
- If a participant who has dialed into the Zoom meeting would like to comment during the portion set aside for public participation, they must dial *9 and the host will unmute them.
Kathy Phillips, Secretary
Planning & Zoning