STEAM Up Summer Camp Returns to Delran for Summer, 2017!
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT DEADLINE APRIL 13, Registrations accepted until June 2
The Delran Public Schools are pleased to continue a summer enrichment opportunity first offered last year. This summer camp-style program will be open to students entering 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, or 7th grade in September 2017. Designed to inspire our next generation’s great thinkers, students will be solving fun engineering design challenges connected to real world problems, while incorporating the arts. Four individually themed camp weeks will be geared around engineering design tasks. Daily lab experiences will include designing, building, and testing designs, while using state-of-the-art science lab facilities at Delran High School. Students will also participate in Robotics and Coding activities, all under the supportive instruction and guidance of certified teachers and high school volunteers.
- 4 Weeks of Camp: Monday - Thursday, July 10-August 3
- Extended hours this year- 9am until 3 pm
- Grade Levels: Incoming 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th grade (New this year are 3rd and 7th grade)
- Engineering Design Challenges, plus new activities this year, Coding and Robotics!
- New this year: Busing available for Delran students
- $225 per week - discounts are available for early bird registration, multiple weeks, or siblings and financial assistance is available for those who qualify.
Registration forms are being sent home with all students currently in grades 2-6. Additional information can be found on the district website, at this link: http://www.delranschools.org/parents/s_t_e_a_m_summer_camp
District Supervisors Mrs. Hutchinson & Mrs. DeMichele by emailing email@example.com